Saturday 9 July 2011

Summer Euro Trip!

Yes one countdown has been completed . Today I fly out to London and the one of my journey begins When I was younger my mother would pack weeks before a trip and when the day came she was still packing but I do recall fresh brand new traveling clothes and everything was prim and proper, my father never liked the idea of buying traveling clothes , new underwear etc but we sure loved the excuse to go shopping and we noticed that on trips dad would spoil us ...call us by our pet names and basically devour us in goodies until we hit the switch and did something annoying . As I sit here and remember those days there's one thing that always stood by me before every trip besides saying little prayer to the above . (Make sure you use the restroom )lol lol lol.. No I must say I am blessed to go on these adventures but stay tuned because I haven't conquered the world yet , I am just on top of it .. ( street style will be posted daily )


Namaste.....