Wednesday 8 June 2011

Growing....


When we were younger we wanted to get bigger to reach the pedal stools of our bicycles ,we are eager to read, be old enough to have freedom and the list goes on but we forget that as we grow older ;things in our lives start to grow apart which makes us change, sometimes good or bad or in fact indifferent its the cycle of life. We close chapters in our lives with people or situations and often feel sad, angry, hurt , happy or frustrated but later we find out that we needed to grow to see that inner seed within us bloom into a beautiful person. I leave it up to God to guide me . In hale and exhale and  I say thank you for the person I am and the person I want to improve to become. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. (-Gloria Naylor)



 Namaste........